nPoint, Inc. is a dynamic nanopositioning systems manufacturer with clients in materials characterization and inspection, aerospace, life sciences, surface science and lithography. Our highly motivated team is dedicated to delivering high specification, high quality products to our diverse customers. We are the leading provider of nanomotion tools and are looking for energetic team players to share and expand our vision.
nPoint is located in Middleton, WI, a city that has received national recognition for its high quality of life. It is located adjacent to Madison, WI, home to the University of Wisconsin-Madison, which is consistently ranked as one of the top research universities in America. Madison offers a wide range of recreational, cultural and social opportunities.
Technical Sales Associate
nPoint, Inc, a high-tech company specializing in nanopositioning products, is seeking a Technical Sales Associate. The position requires a person who can effectively represent our products’ technical capabilities to a diverse array of OEMs and researchers. By providing critical pre and post-sales support the Technical Sales Associate relays key insight into the customer’s application to both the internal product management and external field sales teams. In return for building the company’s reputation and market presence, we offer a competitive base/commission compensation package along with excellent benefits and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a rapidly expanding industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our nanopositioning products and effectively communicate those capabilities to potential customers.
- Provide technical support to existing customers via phone, web chat, email and onsite meetings.
- Manage the sales process from initial inquiry through product installation.
- Provide feedback to Marketing and Engineering to drive product innovations.
- Attend trade shows.
- Expand the organization’s visibility by identifying and educating potential customers.
- Four-year engineering, physics or biological sciences degree required.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Willingness to travel and potentially relocate to a sales region within the United States.
- Enjoys solving problems in collaboration with teammates.
Mechanical Design Engineer
nPoint, Inc, a high-tech company specializing in nanopositioning products, is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer. Responsibilities will include mechanical design of nanopositioning stage products, testing fixtures, electronics closures and other precision mechanical components and assemblies. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of mechanical design with a proficiency in Solidworks, an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering and 3+ years industry experience in mechanical design. The candidate would be responsible for generating detailed mechanical designs, and the creation of all drawings and documentation for the Company’s products. Teamwork skills and efficiency in design work are essential. Pay commensurate with experience, good benefits and stock options.
- Four-year engineering degree required, BSME preferred.
- Demonstrated SolidWorks experience.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis.
- Experience formulating design alternatives to achieve desired industrial design concepts.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent organizational, communication and decision making skills.
- Ability to take a project from concept to deliverable.
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders throughout the design process.